XP Drivers Needed For Epson Color Stylus 300

s99Raj 18:28 14 Aug 06

I've tried searching various sites to find XP Drivers for the Epson Color Stylus 300 but to no avail.

Does anyone know of any drivers for this printer that actually work and where I can get hold of them?

They don't seem to exist either on the Epson website and are not included on the XP CD.

Cheers.

Gizmo2005 18:44 14 Aug 06

Found this, hope this helps click here

andrew-196854 18:44 14 Aug 06

epson don t appear to made any drivers for xp but having googled abit found this click here read 1st link then next one but it does say it might not work hope this helps click here

andrew-196854 18:44 14 Aug 06

beat me to it gizmo lol

s99Raj 18:51 14 Aug 06

Thanks for that - it is annoying that Epson have "forgotten" about thhis printer or don't care much for it under XP, and the fix seems a little risky but maybe worth trying.

Maybe I should just buy a new printer but it seems a shame to chuck this one out which has been working beautifully under Windows 98 all this time.

s99Raj 20:55 14 Aug 06

Tried it, following the instructions word for word, but I'm afraid themethod didn't work for me. Never mind.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…