xp driver for panasonic dv studio 2

naggis 19:27 12 Apr 04

Can anyone point me at an xp driver for panasonic dv studio 2. Alternatively is there another way of downloading pictures from the flash memory in a panasonic camcorder

Falkyrn 19:46 12 Apr 04

This unit should use the standard Microsoft OHCI Driver ... ore info can be found at click here

naggis 19:55 12 Apr 04

Falkryn
My pc has an OHCI compliant Firewire driver. Are you saying that this should be ok to drive the dv studio program? If so, I must be doing something wrong as it don't work at present.

Falkyrn 23:50 12 Apr 04

according to the panasonic website the majority if not all of their models are compliant to the industry standards for firewire and are also microsoft ohci compliant.

It may be that you have a faulty driver installation but if you check the microsoft site above and tha panasonic site at click here for specific model details these sites may be able to help.

Falkyrn 08:01 13 Apr 04

or perhaps try here for some of the software at panasonic . com's consumer electronics click here

naggis 08:55 13 Apr 04

Falkryn,
Have resolved the matter! The firewire cable only downloads video. A separate cable is needed to download stills. What a wally - I should have seen this before!?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos