XP default screensaver

Siberian Winter 23:27 11 Jun 06

Hi. A while ago I read a post explaining how to change the XP default screensaver (i.e. the one which comes up when no-one is logged on) by editing a line in the registry. My question is, is there any way of changing that screensaver's configuration? It only seems to run with default settings.

Charence 00:11 12 Jun 06

click here and download TweakUI

Siberian Winter 21:05 13 Jun 06

.... it only provides an easy way to change default screensaver. It still runs with default settings. Still, I'm sure I'll find it useful. Thanks again.

Bagsey 21:28 13 Jun 06

Sorry if I have missunderstood your question. But if you go to the desktop and right click on a blank bit of screen away from the icons you will get a menu. Select Properties,then screensaver.Choose a screen that you want or your own pictures. Select settings and change things as you want. I hope that is what you wanted to know. If not please come back again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…