XP Camera and Scanner wizard doesnt see Camera

Motonick 16:42 26 Mar 05

For some reason when I plug the USB cable in to my Sony DSC 10 camera the camera and scanner wizard does not kick in. I can use explorer to naviagate to the sony memory stick in the camera to look at the images and the Sony software software still works. Can anyone give me any idea why the XP scanner and camera wizard cannot see the camera?

john-232317 17:10 26 Mar 05

silly question but ....is the camera switched on ?

audiorob13 20:06 26 Mar 05

It may be worth visiting the sony website and downloading latest drivers to install. I have had same problems with a Fuji on WinMe. Having installed the downloaded files windows recognised new hardware as soon as the camera was switched on and has worked since.
Incidneatlly if you find installation suggests 'can't find xxxxx file' it is worth visiting click here and searching for the file in advanced search. You do need to register and obtain a password. Lexar recommended this for two files that I was missing when a jumpdrive memory stick was insatlled in WinMe.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…