XP before Broadband?

Sunny-275842 10:27 05 Mar 03

this aint a problem, just what you think.

should i get XP first then get broadband? at the mo im using M.e.

Elrond 10:30 05 Mar 03

If you are definately upgrading to XP then i'd install it then get BB. In fact thats exactly what i did.

Lozzy 11:21 05 Mar 03

Makes no diff why wait and spoil your fun..

Nigelfnn18953 11:30 05 Mar 03

Hello, I'm new to this so please excuse me if I'm jumping in at the wrong place!!! I've just got a new Packard Bell with XP and use AOL! I've been having murders with my modem drivers and tried 3-4 different (or same) one's from Packard Bell, SMlink and Microsoft!!! All of which never seemed to be 100%!!!! I'm now about to get AOL Broad band! If I do will this be the end of my connection troubles or will I be openong up a whole new hornets nest???

graham 12:36 05 Mar 03

It's best to start your own thread, but since you ask, it depends what the current problem is. If it's the phone line, things will only get worse with broadband. If you haven't already, ask the phone company to test it. Don't mention the internet or they'll go off at a tangent! Say it is intermittent noisy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…