XP automatically making copies of pictures

Jontommon 11:21 03 Jul 03

I am running XP Pro and copy after copy of pictures are being made. What is the answer?

Jester2K II 12:52 03 Jul 03

"copy after copy of pictures are being made" What is the answer?

What is the QUESTION??

Please explain properly what is happening. Thanks.

conrail 15:18 03 Jul 03

I think I understand what you mean Jontommon although I don't have the answer, If I create for example 2 folders inside My Picures folder to keep family fotos and friends fotos separate, when I open up either of the folders I find all the pictues I have saved there but also another folder with the same name also containg all the same pictures. I also have a download folder with everything I have download [obviously], inside that folder is a folder also called download with the same files inside

Jester2K II 07:19 04 Jul 03

This would have been better posted here and not e-mailed to me...

"I am having a house built and recording progress by taking pictures each day with my digital camera. When I downloaded three pictures this morning I found there are numerous copies(in some cases as many as 17) and also copies of copies in the folder containing these pictures. How do I prevent this happening? That is the question!"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…