XP accounts and emails

Tracywt2 18:28 08 Feb 06

I'm fairly new to XP. I set us up with separate user accounts but when we receive an email (using Incredimail at moment) the email only stays in the inbox of the person who opened the email, no one else can view it in their inbox. How can I cure this? Many thanks for any help offered

ade.h 18:31 08 Feb 06

That's how it's supposed to work, really.

What mail client are you using?

Skyver 18:31 08 Feb 06

Go into the account options for Incredimail - look for an option something like `Leave a copy of messages on the server` or something similar, tick it. The message will be there for every account until someone actually deletes it, or it's removed automatically. This seems to explain the idea click here

ade.h 18:45 08 Feb 06

In all the years that I've played around with PCs, I must have been asleep when Incredimail came along, because I assumed that it was just some webmail thing. Is it in fact a type of email client then?

VoG II 18:48 08 Feb 06

Having received e-mails composed using Incredimail, I wouldn't go near it myself. Yuk click here

Skyver 18:48 08 Feb 06

Yes,no more sophisticated than Outlook Express the last time I used a machine running it (at least a year), but more `multimedia` focused;

click here

Skyver 18:49 08 Feb 06

Each to their own eh, not my favourite either, but I hope Tracywt2 got the answer she was looking for.

ade.h 19:08 08 Feb 06

OMG!! That banner image puts me right of my dinner, never mind Incredimail! LOL.

Tracywt2 19:56 09 Feb 06

Many thanks for all your respones. Incredimail is my son's choice not mine. I'm happy with bog standard emails.

Thank you all again

x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…