XP 2011 Home Security

Blessed 24 Apr 11

I tuned on my computer and the security screen opens and tells me I have trojand and malware hacking my computer. Then it says in order to stop this I need to get the full 2011 vesion of XP Home Security for $59. I ran my Avira for a complete scan and nothing came up. How do I get rid of this? Thanks for your help

wee eddie 24 Apr 11

Malwarebytes is a hopeful. Download the Free Version, update and then run a full scan. http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

rdave13 24 Apr 11

Automated removal instructions here; Bleeping Computers

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message