XML - beginners tutorial

machow 10:22 05 May 04

Hello

Although there are probably hundreds if not thousands of tutorials out there, i am a beginner to the subject, and wondered if any one could recommend a few good tutorials in this area, that may be of help.

many thanks

tomleady 10:53 05 May 04

try here:
click here

you can get the basics from this tutorial which I've done and it seems easy enough.

Tom

Taran 10:57 05 May 04

W3Schools have excellent tutorials on pretty much all the current web an dprogramming languages.

Their homepage is click here and the XML tutorial starts click here

WebMonkey is also a good site for learning material. click here for the entry page or click here for the introduction to XML article.

SitePoint have some nice XML articles and there introduction to XMl is well worth a look click here

Finally you could do a lot worse than take a look at the Microsoft MSDN site which has excellent resource information on more topics than you could shake a stick at.

The XML section of the MSDN site is click here and some good tutorial resource information can be found click here

There are other resources but the above cover all the bases and will get you up to speed quite quickly.

i think ill have a go at some of those links too.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…