XFX FX5900

Kingswan7 17:55 07 Dec 04

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any problems with the FX5900 graphics card. I have had two which dont work.They were XFX FX5900 128mb.Is it the make?

gudgulf 19:15 07 Dec 04

I had one that failed after 11 months....just unlucky I think (or lucky it was still in warranty!)
That was a Galaxy.Dont know much about XFX but since most cards are pretty much NVidia standard manufacture with different brand names I think that you too have been unlucky...slightly more unlucky than me,lol.

Totally-braindead 20:02 07 Dec 04

I've got a MSI 5900XT and I've had it about 6 months and is working perfectly, can't comment about XFX though.

ulrich 20:16 07 Dec 04

I have had 2 in the last 7 wks or less(XFX\, with lines running up and down, very disappointed, now a Leadtek at first dvr problem, but no lines and working ok now.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:20 07 Dec 04

I'm using a Creative Blaster 5 FX5900 128MB card. Even though I have usually run it overclocked, and have experimented with it to the point of getting major artifacts on screen, it still works perfectly after 11 months.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…