XD picture card

Amethyst75 17:20 18 Oct 03

I have an Olympus C350 zoom digital camera. I have recently used a new 128mb xd memory card in it manufactured by FujiFilm and not Olympus. I forgot to format the card before taking pictures (which i think im meant to do oops!) and proceeded to take 80+ pics with the camera.

After I had been reviewing pictures taken with no trouble at all, it suddenly wouldnt let me look at any pics and gave me a screen asking me to format the card or turn off the camera! I would like to know if there is any way I can get the pictures i have taken off the card? as my camedia pc software says there are no pictures on the card (surely there must be if iv looked at them?) please tell me theyve not been deleted!!! I sooo hope you can help!

newearwax 08:18 21 May 04

Possibly a silly question to ask but have you tried phonining Olympus tech support? I believe it is an 0800 number so no cost to you. From experience it is a bit of a waste to email as they only tell you to'phone.

Diodorus Siculus 08:23 21 May 04

Do you have a card reader that you plug into the PC? If so, you can use it to explore the card using Windows Explorer. Some file recovery software such as Restoration may be able to get the images for you.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…