Xbox Live

mikeyboy24601 20:43 04 Jan 08

Im trying to connect to xbox live. I Have my pc connected to the router and im trying to connect my wireless laptop via an ethernet cable to the x box. i have had a message come up on my laptop saying that an x box is trying to connect, which would seem that the connection is fine. However when i try to connect to x box live it is saying tha the ip address has failed i have looked on forums,they have said that i need to allow other networks to connect through the internet connection which i have done. I have also been told that i need to bridge my connections which i have done. I still get ip address faid why is this can can you help?

MCE2K5 21:14 04 Jan 08

Have a read through this, click here

Lots of Info.

noobtype 21:22 04 Jan 08

Xbox life is pretty twitchy recently, I couldn't access at all over Christmas. There is talk of every Xboxlive owner getting a free arcade game download as recompense, so it could possibly be a problem with then at the moment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…