madPentium 23:23 31 Oct 03

I know this is a games console and not a pc, but believe me please, I have tried so many web sites and forums for some information.
My xbox has a laser problem and skips like crazy, and it is definitely a bad laser. I just dont know where in the uk I can order a new drive from. I can fit it myself but its finding an outlet.

Many thanks and apologies its not on real topic.

hugh-265156 00:25 01 Nov 03

try calling 0800 587 1102 or email support mailto:[email protected]

ps.even if its just gone out of warranty so long as you still have the reciept from the store you purchased from,most will still replace the console for you as some early ones had stores will give you a number(different to the above)that you can call for repairs or replacement.

apparently you can use a normal pc dvd drive on the xbox

click here

madPentium 16:23 01 Nov 03

I read the instructions for putting a normal pc dvd rom into the xbox, got all excited :) but it says you need a modded (chipped) xbox. Shame that.

that seems the only draw back..maybe cheaper to get it modded,than sort a new laser out for it..

sorry i don't know the prices

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…