steve263000 09:58 27 Dec 04

Good day all, and I hope that season has served you well. I have been changing my menu's over the last couple of days, (sad or what?) using a program called Xara 4. On the Front Page it works well, and is easy to use. However when I uploaded it, all the menu's disappeared, and all that comes up is the index page. There is no point in putting the site address as nothing is there. I have saved the site to a new folder in my hard drive as suggested on other occasions, and tried to publish it from there. To no avail. Does anyone know anything about Xara about this problem? Just one thing. When I checked it in the browser window, it seemed to be fine, but blocked active content. I clicked to allow content and the menu disappeared. Does that help? It did not help me!

steve263000 10:53 27 Dec 04

Having searched through the Xara knowledge base,(as I should have done before writing), I found this answer, click here

That would seem to sort it out, and I will work on it tomorrow.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…