X video converter does not work with real player

bibo1465 23:35 12 Nov 04

hi everyone

Please i need your help.
I have software called:X video converter, it is for encoding movies,Example:from mpeg to (vcd,svcd,dvd)avi to (vcd,svcd,dvd)real player to vcd,svcd,dvd).

It was working before on all format, but from yesterday i have been having problems with real player format. I can't convert from real media presentation(real player) to vcd or svcd or dvd.

It does work with windows media player.

Everytimes i try to convert movies from real player to vcd,svcd,dvd, immediately an error come up saying:
A x video converter has encountered an error and needs to be closed,sorry for the inconvenience caused

send do not send

can anybody tell me how to fix this problem and to be able to convert from any format to vcd,svcd

I have windows xp SP2.

Thank you so much for your help in advance
habs :cry:

ICF 08:17 13 Nov 04

Have you got all the correct codecs installed?

ICF 08:21 13 Nov 04

Try and install this codec pack on the X videoconverter site(it's in question 4) click here

bibo1465 11:00 14 Nov 04

Hi

Thank you for the help i received from you, i will try to burn dvd using nero.

thank you again

bibo1465 07:41 16 Nov 04

hi everyone

Please i need your help.I wrote to you last week about my problem using X video converter, now the problem getting worth.

I can't do anything, even i can't make conversion to vcd.When i press START to start the conversion the main screen disappear from the screen, it wouldn't allow me to do the conversion.

I downloaded the codec as you mentioned, nothing happened.

I uninstall and reinstall the software back still the same thing,nothing worked.

Please i hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you so much for your help in advance.
My kindest regards
habib

ICF 19:53 16 Nov 04

Why don't you do a system restore to a point in time when you know all worked fine with this piece of software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…