x-file dvd boxset bonus games HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

the_handy_andy 13:30 10 May 06

Hi I've got the complete set of x-file dvd boxsets. Listed on the bonus features are a number of dvd-rom games.....now the question is how do I get them to run as the only files that are listed on the bonus feature disks (using my computer) are .bup, .ifo and .vob files, there isnt an exe in sight.

Thanks
Andrew

Totally-braindead 13:55 10 May 06

Have you tried double clicking on them? Perhaps they run from the DVD itself. Only other suggestion I have is try the company that make the x files and see if theres a website with info.

the_handy_andy 14:09 10 May 06

tried double clicking, no joy all it does is start up the dvd player. as for the website....the phrase 'as much use as an udder on a bull' spings to mind

Totally-braindead 14:19 10 May 06

Can't help then sorry, theres obviously no instructions with the set so you could either email them or wait and see if theres someone on the Forum who has this set and has got them to work, are you positive there are actually games there and its not some sort of advertising to sell you games?

One last idea, look at the DVD under windows explorer and see if theres any readme files or anything on the actual disk itself.

SANTOS7 14:24 10 May 06

click here

. BUP = Backup files of the IFO files.
. IFO = The IFO files includes information such as chapters, subtitle tracks and audio tracks.
. VOB = The VOB files contains the actual video,audio,subtitles and menus
This is what they are, the link may help,good luck......

SANTOS7 14:26 10 May 06

Forgot to mention its artilce 9.14 in the link it should already be open.........

SANTOS7 14:26 10 May 06

article (steady now)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…