X-bo media scratced! no chances to reburn it?

Atasas 19:39 29 Jun 06

I've found couple of my good games together with other stuff, guess what? one of them despite having a very deep scratch still works ocasionaly, but the other one Does'nt even start to load. I've Tryed Nero, A Shampoo- result it kind of copy, but all that recognises 22mb and surely my DVD's are to bin. I've launched Power ISO, but still ( as it might be down to mine litle experience) does only recognized same few files.. how to copy it?

john-232317 20:46 29 Jun 06

Unless you are in USA it is illegal to copy them.

Atasas 21:49 29 Jun 06

Would u be any more elaborate please... I'm just about to feel second hand...????

woodchip 21:56 29 Jun 06

You should be allowed to make backups, if your burner software will do it. You could try CDburnerXP Pro it's free click here
Download on the left of the page

rodriguez 22:13 29 Jun 06

Are these Xbox games you're on about? If they are, then Microsoft made Xbox discs with 2 TOC's, one on each DVD layer - that means the TOC on layer 1 is for a 22 MB DVD video that tells you to insert the disc into an Xbox and the TOC on layer 2 is the one that is read by the Xbox to find the game files. There is no way for a PC DVD drive to read the TOC on layer 2. The only way to read Xbox game files to back the disc up is to modify the Xbox to change it's dashboard. This will allow it to be networked with a PC and the Xbox game disc files can be FTP'd from the Xbox to the PC over the network. You won't find any more details about this on this forum as it isn't exactly legal.

Atasas 22:18 29 Jun 06

I did'nt say Xbox though sincere thanx! as it might just explained everyting....
M$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atasas 22:19 29 Jun 06

Its kind of unfair? do I pay for the quality of olastic? or a software?

rodriguez 22:36 29 Jun 06

All MS wanted to achieve from this strange disc layout is to stop people from copying their games. Until some smart arse discovered that a modded Xbox is able to be networked with a PC (unmodded Xboxes can't be networked as they're only made to get an Internet connection from a router and nothing else) and used this to copy the files from an Xbox disc to the PC so they could be burnt onto disc. But an unmodded Xbox on it's own can't be used to copy games to a PC and details of required hardware and software mods can't be discussed in this forum.

Atasas 22:55 29 Jun 06

Lol so If I, for example would like to use my spanking new tft acer VGA screen via PC card I've got (Svideo adapter) and vga output for the screen on the card, the Xbo will be having an issues as well, unless I take it for "Thorough Mind Sort out"?
Just surprised, thats all ( a very tiny litle bit) lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…