www.eMaldon.com feedback

bennyc 18:15 14 Sep 03

A few mates and myself are developing a community website for our town, Maldon (Essex). The site is steadily growing, but we lack feedback about the website itself and would appreciate any thoughts you guys may have about it. We have the only live webcam of Maldon on the net as well, which show pictures of the River Blackwater and the Promenade Park.

The website can be found at click here (emaldon.com)

Any thoughts are welcome.

Forum Editor 18:57 14 Sep 03

and a very nice site you have there Ben. Lovely images on the business directory page. I didn't check all the sections but I noticed that the Knapp electrical image isn't loading.

bennyc 19:14 14 Sep 03

Thanks for that, there a reason for that, we got rid of all of the files on the webspace and uploaded only the files that we needed now. Some of the file seem to have slipped throw the net, thanks.

I must stress that all feedback is welcome, including any negative feedback.

Gaz 25 19:30 14 Sep 03

Very well done, I have no need to comment!

How was the site created, just out of intrest?

bennyc 20:36 14 Sep 03

Well thanks for the great feekback. As for enquiry about the way it was made, well we've made a online program that makes the site for you.

You can find information about this new product at click here. This is a new package for communitys to have there own website, and the example is eMaldon (which is our town)

Thanks for the feedback, please could more people post as this is very important to use, Thanks !!!

Gaz 25 22:21 14 Sep 03

Great site though, and lots of content.

Gaz 25 22:22 14 Sep 03

On eTown systems I get:

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at etownsystems.co.uk

bennyc 16:16 15 Sep 03

Yeah, sorry Gaz its just been uploaded, should be ok now.

It should eb all uploaded by tonight at about 9.

Much thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…