www.ebuyer.com and www.tesco.com... .

David333 21:31 16 Oct 06

I set up wireless networking a while ago and have been able to access every website fine, but recently for some reason things have gone wrong. I bought something from click here about three weeks ago, but for the last week the website just won't work for me. For the last two days I haven't been able to access click here either. I also had a problem with click here a couple of weeks ago but now I can access it fine.

I'm not really sure what's happening, why there are a couple of websites I can't access when my settings haven't changed. It doesn't make sense to me. Does anyone have any ideas please...?

woodchip 21:45 16 Oct 06

Check your firewall is not locking them out. check the settings

David333 22:14 16 Oct 06

Turning my firewall off makes no difference to accessing those two websites... .

woodchip 22:20 16 Oct 06

Well I use Netscape 7.2 and went into the sites as fast as I clicked on them. See what this does click here

woodchip 22:21 16 Oct 06

PS I am on a 1Mb BB connection

Ashrich 00:17 17 Oct 06

Could well be a problem with your ISP , try emailing them and ask ..might be a problem with their cache .

Ashley

Pamy 12:10 17 Oct 06

Try using .co.uk

David333 12:12 17 Oct 06

Mmm...okay, I can't ping it, but can access it through a web proxy. So I'm not sure what the problem is but I guess that if I can set up some sort of proxy in IE it'll work perfectly again. Is that true...? And how do I do that...?!

De Marcus™ 12:15 17 Oct 06

click on both these links and see if any open the ebuyer website

click here

click here

David333 12:22 17 Oct 06

Neither of them work... .

De Marcus™ 12:25 17 Oct 06

Try copying and pasting the second link into your browser.

If that doesn't work, it's unlikely to be a dns problem but...

Clear the dns cache anyway.

I've got to nip out so...

Start, run, type: CMD

press enter

in the black box type: ipconfig /flushdns

hit enter

reboot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5