www.cougar-extreme.co.uk

brad paisley 02:29 25 Oct 07

i have had alook at that website and tryed to configure a gaming system. came up with this.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz 4Mb Cache, 2GB Crucial ballstix DDR 800, 500GB SATA Hard Drive, , X-Cruiser Black, Atrix 650Watt Transparent + Blue LED, 256Mb Nvidia 8600GTS graphics card DX10, QC - ASUS P5N-ESLI 1333fsb-DDR800x4 SLI motherboard (Dual graphics), 18X DVD+/-RW (Samsung), No Floppy Disk Drive, 19 Inch (DVI) AMW TFT widescreen X1910WDS, 105 UK standard Keyboard Black or Cream, Integrated Sound Card, Intergrated Monitor Speakers, , Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premiem (OEM), No Additional Software, , 13 Month Warranty, Free Carriage

Total £787.81

this looks good gaming system, unless you guys can spot anythink wrong. but this might sound stupid question, but does this come built together or would i have to put it together myself. reason i ask, as when it asked you to choose shipping: one of the options says "express 3 day build and delivery" for £20. so does that mean i would have to chose this option if i want it to arrive already put together. thanks for help, is this company good too?

Acx 02:40 25 Oct 07

It will come built together

Express 3 day build and delivery is how fast you want them to put it together and deliver it to you.

Acx 03:13 25 Oct 07

One question on your specs

an SLI motherboard, choose this if you want two graphics cards at some point, if you don't then its pointless.

You could reduce this and up the sound card.

keef66 12:19 25 Oct 07

Choose a non SLI motherboard and if you can afford it, upgrade the graphics to an 8800gts 320mb card.

brad paisley 14:20 25 Oct 07

thanks guys, between this and dell. big help this forum. cheers.

brad paisley 15:12 30 Oct 07

hi guys ordered my cougar pc on thursday night. been 3 days now(excluding weekend) and still not arrived. i payed the £20 for 3 day build and delivery, so if i pay that i expect to have it in 3 days, or what is the point in paying extra?

anyway you can track the delivery online?

Acx 02:15 04 Nov 07

Sorry missed this post (Had to work this week). Have you got it sorted?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…