www.cjb.net free hosting and forums?

T1Cybernetic 06:15 28 Dec 04

Does anyone know anything about cjb.net hosting free forums and webhosting etc?

I've been using a friends remote server for a few months for my website and forums but recently had a worm kill my forums and a few other problems and i was looking around the net and stumbled upon click here and noticed they offer free phpbb2 boards?

I just wondered if anyone could enlighten me with some wisdom or if anyone here was using them?

T1Cybernetic 06:22 28 Dec 04

By the way i just made a test forum > click here to see what it was all about and it all appears to be correct but now i dont know how to delete it :(

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:33 28 Dec 04

In the event that you, or a third party acting on your behalf, engages in any conduct or activities that CJB Management, Inc. in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement, you agree to pay CJB Management, Inc. US$500.00 to cover the administrative and cleanup costs associated with your activity, or CJB Management, Inc.'s actual damages, whichever is greater. In addition, your account will be disabled and will not be reinstated until CJB Management, Inc. has received adequate assurances that such activity will not continue and the aforementioned fee has been paid in full. In the event of subsequent violations, you agree to pay CJB Management, Inc. US$5,000.00 to cover the administrative and cleanup costs associated with your activity, or CJB Management, Inc.'s actual damages, whichever is greater. In addition, your account will be permanently disabled with no option for reinstatement

quack 08:12 29 Dec 04

Don't know anything about the service you are using for your test forum but I would try logging in and going to 'Change your Settings' Possibly you can delete the forum from there. If you still want forums try click here I have four sites and use them for all forums etc.

T1Cybernetic 03:47 30 Dec 04

Nice one thanks for the reply's.

I posted a message on the test forum and also deleted all the test users including myself and the boards were deleted :D

Just curious quack but is it possible you would show me your boards? i have been running a modded board for about 4 years now for my clan but a couple of days ago i was hit by some sort of bug in phpBB2 and all the backups in the world didnt help me sort it out so i believe it was this stupid phpBB worm that is going about because i wasnt up to date :(

Anyhow i am looking for an alternate place to host a forum as i fancied a change but there arent any good free hosting places available.

Please let me know though if i can view your boards, even if it's in a PM i just basicaly want some new ideas to add to my list and by viewing a few other boards im hoping for some inspiration ;)

quack 18:57 30 Dec 04

The link in my first post will let you into a free web hosting site which has all you need . To view my boards go to click here and click here or
click here
As you will see all the sites are for my regimental association and are similar in design

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:24 30 Dec 04

click here to set up a forum free. Here's mine if you want a sample click here

T1Cybernetic 06:23 31 Dec 04

Nice one guys i am checking them out right this moment! thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…