//some 3rd party need geo

www.1and1.co.uk domain help.

T1Cybernetic 20:32 06 Jan 05

This is the message i have been trying to get to click here and i appologise if this message is inapropriate in any way i just remember people here talking alot about 1and1.co.uk, and i remember seeing alot of good advice...

As i understand it takes 24 to 48 hours max for my domain t1cybernetic.co.uk to work.

Can you tell me when my domain will be fully registered and working? as it has been over 48 hours i believe.

And also when i am in my 1and1.co.uk control panel i am not seeing all my available options, i can only forward my domain to webspace and not set it up to a dir of a site /server and the lock/unlock button is unavailable to me too?

Is this all normal or do i have to wait a little longer for my domain to work properly.

Totally-braindead 20:42 06 Jan 05

Not trying to be nasty or anything but wouldn't this be better in the Webdesign Forum?

T1Cybernetic 20:44 06 Jan 05

Hehe, sorry i must have clicked the wrong forum to post in.

It was supposed to be posted in there, appologies and if this can be moved then please do so as i made a genuine mistake...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…