wrong or old URL.or ISP.s

GOBEEN 21:46 30 Apr 07

Hi all,I installed and run Tiscali.but when I have shut down and open up next day my internet doesn't work,I go into internet options,connections,and find it is yahoo,or some other site,I have to use delete and type in my Tiscali one,when I just deleted as far as the http://I find a load of rubish sites in the drop down box,I try to delete them but they just appears again when I reopen the general, connections bit,I have Tiscali as the default con.how do I clear all the old adds.out of the box and just leave Tiscali.thanks for looking,GOBEEN, (:-)

Scabby 21:52 30 Apr 07

Do you have a current AND UPDATED anti virus software running on your machine?

GOBEEN 22:01 30 Apr 07

Hi Scabby.no I don't.

GOBEEN 22:14 30 Apr 07

ANY OTHER HELP PLEASE,oops shouting,I will d/load A/V.but in the meantime would like to try anything else, GOBEEN,<(:-)

woodchip 22:17 30 Apr 07

Avast Free should be your first port of call. click here

GOBEEN 22:22 30 Apr 07

HI woodchip,I have not been into the helproom in a long time,nice to see you are still about and no1.helper as before, you never fail me.thanks,GOBEEN.<(;-)

woodchip 22:33 30 Apr 07

Thank's for that, I tend to get on when it's a bit late at night and post a few threads.

Posted this in the wrong thread instead of hear

skidzy 22:37 30 Apr 07

No AV or other protection !!

Have a look here for some advice click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…