Wrong fonts

kerses 16:22 14 Feb 07

Since I removed some fonts to a SpareFont folder, I keep getting some text in a window in Old English - doesn't make life easy. Happens in several applications but not all, latest being Panavue. Any ideas appreciated on how to correct this?
kerses

uesquebeathus 17:17 14 Feb 07

Go to this site and download Tweakui part of this tiny piece of software can repair the installed font folder
click here
after you install it and open the program right at the very bottom is a note "repair" in the box beside that click on the arrow and select repair font folder, and that should be the end of your problem

kerses 16:55 15 Feb 07

uesquebeathus
Many thanks for the prompt response; haven't been able to find a chance to do the necessary until now, but have run pgm. Have to leave for now before checking, but will let u know result tomorrow probably.
kerses

kerses 17:07 23 Feb 07

Many thanks uesquebeathus for your help. Was told yesterday by an application that various Arial fonts were missing. I've replaced them from my Spare Fonts folder and now looks all ok.
kerses

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple