WRL plus downloading

User-178362 18:31 25 Jan 07

1) I have this under my(Files? pictures I have downloaded from my camera. Could you explain why this is please and what should I do about it.

2) I would like to uninstall and reinstall a disk for my scanner. Do I have to uninstall before reinstalling or can I down load over the top?

main identity 01:17 26 Jan 07

Hi sea princess xp pro
some times when click on instal with programs like that it will say program already installed do you want to remove or repair so you can remove or repair as you wish i foind it better to remove then reboot and do a complete install.

or go into control panel then add and remove uninstall from there tnen reinstall.

Main Identity

lost way down under

main identity 01:20 26 Jan 07

fisrt part do not know about pictures
but what type of camera ?

someone else may know better

Main Identity

lost way down under

User-178362 19:44 26 Jan 07

WRL1760.tmp is the name under icons, They should have been pictures that I downloaded from my camera. When I hover over them it says TMP file Title from screen data, also have them in "My Documents" WRL0005, I hover over them and get Data Modified,then different dates, some go back to 2004. Some titles are old letters or email's, I think. Some are information I have written down, in MS Word. This has only started to happen since I deleted word8.dot and tried to follow info from the thread about deleting a letter in Word. I have a friend who is going to help sort me out along with the dealer who is going to help me install my scanner. If any one else would like to join the queue feel free:). Hopefully all will be resolved tomorrow.

User-178362 16:59 27 Jan 07

My friend has sorted the misty icons out. He deleted them. Reason they were there, is I had an unusual name in "My Documents" folder that had something to do with show hidden files. The icons were very old that had been deleted long long ago. 2) Scanner problem was because it was getting confused between cameras and scanners. alls well there. I can now scan from Photosuite 4 but still cannot scan from the smart Panel icon. He thinks thats because he didn't uninstall and reinstall the scanner software. Thats for another day:). Quote me HAPPY:))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…