Writing DLL Files

Mad Boy 18:38 17 May 03

As some of you may be aware im a Software & Game Developer. Im making a really big game here and as i own Delphi 7 I need to know if any of you guys know how to write a DLL to disable the print screen button so noone can rip my graphics. I have a stay on Top DLL but i need to know how to disable the print screen button.

All Help Appreciated Thanks!

Confab 18:48 17 May 03

I'm not trying to put any downers on your project but even the biggest corporations have not been able to stop copying/piracy/cracking etc so unless you've reinvented the wheel you're going to have to live with people ripping your graphics.

Good luck with the software anyhow. I hope it's great.

Amber

spikeychris 18:56 17 May 03

Came across some info once that advised using multi layers and hooks but when you consider lots of people have digital cameras you could be wasting your time.

Chris

Mad Boy 18:56 17 May 03

Well thanks for your reply, who knows i might come back here & post a link to my game. I must admit I am no proffesional but I am fairly experienced.

Thanks again

Confab 18:59 17 May 03

When it's done - post the link - it would be good to see what you've done.

As I said before I hope its great

Amber

Mad Boy 19:05 17 May 03

Thanks Amber, I only began the project last week (im working alone aswell unfortunately)

Might be done withing a few weeks time or so. As long as youre in no hurry for it then thats ok. But I will be back :)

Thanks everyone for there support & help aswell throughout the times ive visited here

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…