Write PC Related Articles.

RamaOnline 19:54 14 May 03

I have just created a PC related website: PLease join my forum and start contributing:

Many Thanks

powerless 19:56 14 May 03

Need a "Click Here".

VoG™ 19:56 14 May 03

Can you give us a clue where to find it?

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:20 14 May 03

click here would this be it/ However it will not open for me :-((((

RamaOnline 21:33 14 May 03

Thanks for your reply: All I want is to share views about pc related products:

Please comment:
click here

Cam-330894 23:03 14 May 03

An interesting concept. i think this is a good strat but it need development.

DieSse 23:55 14 May 03

"Our serveives of web design is sub divided into two categorys entry level and hihg level."

You need to pay attention to the spelling, grammar, and sentence construction on your own site, if you aspire to design for others on a professional basis.

Sir Radfordin™ 07:43 15 May 03

Whats the difference between "This Page Is Under Heavy Construction" and a page thats just under construction??

Its a good idea, but I think there are going to be loads like it around. Unless you can get people to write who can prove they are qualified to do so the information will be useless.

Using the words PC Advisor may also be misleading. It could be an infringment on the trademark of this mag and you people could think you were linked. Just something to think about.

Pesala 09:50 15 May 03

Maybe a name change is in order. I think PC Advisor might have some objection to it as it stands.

MartinT-B 10:57 15 May 03

You need to edit your Meta Tags

<meta name="keywords" content="keywords about your site (hint: look for words that has to do with your content on your site and check them in search engines for their placement) no more than XXX words">
<meta name="description" content=" good description about your site and what it will do for the user no more than XXX words">

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…