Would you like to be a beta tester?

Forum Editor 19:28 03 Jul 14

There will be a new version of Norton Internet Security software launched in the autumn, and as with previous versions, Norton has asked us if we can run a test program of the beta software. As before, the lucky testers will each get a free licence for the new version when it launches, but this time the licence will be for up to ten devices.

There is a strict limit on the number of licences available this time, so if you would like to take part in the test please apply as soon as possible.

Email me at: [email protected] telling me that you would like to participate. Provide me with your real name and forum name, and your email address. Do NOT apply by posting in this thread - I can only accept email applications. The test will start in around ten days time, so please don't delay. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Forum Editor 22:41 16 Jul 14

The test program is now fully subscribed, and under way. You can view the comments from our testers in our beta testing forum area.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…