For would Be Windows Repairers

woodchip 10:35 28 Dec 07

This look's like a must have Windows Utility Windows 98\ME\XP\Vista click here

MAJ 10:38 28 Dec 07

Already tried it woodchip, it looks good.

birdface 10:54 28 Dec 07

Hi.Not really had time for a good look.But did notice that it was a Bad site for downloading from.So to be in the safe side if you are going to download it to your computer don't run it just save it, and check it out with your anti-virus before installing it on your computer.

sunny staines 10:57 28 Dec 07

it was posted by cocteau48 on another thread a few days ago. I bottled out of the empty folder and duplicate file fix but ran all the others with no probs.
dont forget to update after install for small download.

any one ran these two scans to delete duplicate files and empty folders,never been able to find a utility than can successfully fix these without destroying windows.

woodchip 10:57 28 Dec 07

You can upgrade it for personal use Free.

birdface 10:58 28 Dec 07

click here this from McAfee Site Advisor, We know that it is not always right but always better to be safe than sorry.

sunny staines 10:58 28 Dec 07

buteman

download from glary web site. as cocteau48 post.

sunny staines 11:02 28 Dec 07
  woodchip 11:03 28 Dec 07

Trouble is after clicking the upgrade link, it take you to a buy Pro page. So did not go any further. The Free version works fine.

I did a Scan first then checked details, and unticked any I did not want to remove.

This also works with 98se McAfee does not

birdface 11:21 28 Dec 07

Hi .Had a good look and it looks Ok.But will wait and see reports from others before trying it.Especially like sunny staines say's for deleting duplicate files and empty folders.If it does what it says on the box.Well worth having.

birdface 11:31 28 Dec 07

Thanks for the new site click here.Just wondering would you use this along with C Cleaner and Winaso,Or would I have to delete them,As Winaso does the same type of Optimizing and cleaning would that have to go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac