Would anyone know where to find

slowhand_1000 10:45 09 Dec 03

an image scroller like the one here click here

Someone has asked me if I can put something similar on their site for them. I initially was going to use Photoshops Web Photo Gallery. But after they saw the demo in the link above.........

I have trawled the internet without much success. The only ones I have found you have to buy. Due to limited costs they were looking to see if there's any free ones available.

If required I can use a friends pc that has Flash installed, should that be the way to go. Though it would have to be something simple to get my head round.

cheers

Taran 11:05 09 Dec 03

Try click here and run a search for scroller and image scroller and select JavaScript from the drop down list of languages to search in.

There are a few but I'm not sure if any will be exactly what you want.

I'll have a hunt around in the meantime and see if I can come up with anything suitable.

slowhand_1000 12:23 09 Dec 03

Thanks for the link Taran.

I found a couple of similar ones in the Flash section, though I'm not to sure if they are what he wants. I will have a look at them later to see if I can get my head round them.

I will leave this open just in case anything else pops up.

cheers

slowhand_1000 14:30 10 Dec 03

Those I found are not what he wanted. So it looks like he will have to have the Photoshop one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…