Wots d problem 2

sean-278262 15:55 30 Jan 03

I have a packard bell club 600 with a 15Gb hdd 256Mb of Ram a CD RW and Dvd,running Win98se. Recently the system has become unstable and has been very difficult to use, it fails to boot if it has been off overnight and says UNABLE TO BOOT DEVICE IOS PLEASE RESTART YOUR COMPUTER Upon restart the system will not access the internet, files are dissaperaing and It often goes to blue screens. I have also noticed that when I coppied one of My CDS the Burn Time was over 3 hrs using Roxios easy CD creator. If anyone has had the same problem or knows how to fix it please reply!! I am at work and as I cannot get the Internet to go I can only check replies here. I have reinstalled Win and the prob persists so what do I do.

©®@$ђ 16:03 30 Jan 03

did you follow any of the advice that was given in your last thread which is exacly the sam as this one

you may aswell carry on with the old thread as people who have not yet contributed will know what has already been tried

Elrond 16:05 30 Jan 03

I wuda suggested re-install, but you done that. This is an odd problem you got here. Had you installed anything new prior to the general slowdown?

didn't know bout other thread. Sorry.

didn't know bout other thread. Sorry.

©®@$ђ 16:13 30 Jan 03

other thread

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…