This looks intereseting.
click here

Halmer 09:43 26 May 09

for me?

Problem loading page.

birdface 09:57 26 May 09

This one might open a bit better,

click here

I usually go with the thumbs up or down for the ratings and so far not a great response.

birdface 11:51 26 May 09

Thought that I might give it a try as my Firewall runs out in a fortnight.But gave up as a bad job.I was unable to download it as I could not get the proper key and the one I used would not work.
Anybody that gets it to work let me know how.Its terrible being a bit thick.you would think that i would get used to it bye now.Afraid not.

gengiscant 12:55 26 May 09

I do not think it was your fault,I found it a bit problematic myself,I managed to register but there was no sign of the key. I went to click here then to User Area and found my key number there which worked fine.

mymate 15:51 26 May 09

I have put it on my laptop and desktop. It was a bit fiddly getting the activation key but managed to get it. Its for for a year.
I did use Sygate but as this one has a good write up and it was free i thought i try it .

birdface 18:56 26 May 09

Yes.I think my problem may have been using my other e-mail address to try and get the keycode.I have decided not to bother with it as if you have problems trying to install it.You may have more problems when it is running.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced