Is this worth having Ashampoo Burning studio 2014

catpwss 13:37 01 Jan 14

Hi,Does anyone here use Ashampoo software?.If yes what does one asy about the latest,Is it worth the cash?? Thanks.Happy New Year to all. Here. click here

alB* 15:05 01 Jan 14

I use the free version and it does what I need it to do, maybe try that first before you pay out for the latest version ...alB enter link description here

spuds 15:15 01 Jan 14

Agree with alB* on this. If you haven't used Ashampoo products,then use their free versions first to see if they suit your taste.

I have used a number of Ashampoo products in the past, and found them most acceptable.

Once downloaded though, Ashampoo will not doubt keep sending reminders or special offers, very similar to Serif. Unless things have changed?.

Graphicool1 16:07 01 Jan 14

catpwss

"Ashampoo will not doubt keep sending reminders or special offers, very similar to Serif."

I have a number of Ashampoo freeware and Serif paid for programmes and I can confirm what spuds said and tell you that things haven't changed in that respect. But it's no big deal to delete those emails.

If you register with them, everytime you download one of their programmes wether or not you buy it. You get the same treatment that a purchaser gets. All their software have 'License Keys' and as a registered user you will have a personal Accounts page, where all the software you've got from then and all their registration keys are kept. Should your PC have any sort of trouble, such as a HD crash or loses all your software. You can just sign in to Ashampoo, go to your Acc page download the software again and pick up your license key.

catpwss 17:36 01 Jan 14

Many Thanks to all,I think I'll have a go at the free one posted by a1B click here have a nice evening,very wet and windy with me weather is terrible.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…