Worried about buying Ram

Shutt1e 12:37 23 Jul 06

I wont to buy ram for my laptop on crucial it says i need a ddr2 200 pin- sodimm type of ram i found this 1gb one on pcworld's webiste is this the right ram

Stuartli 12:40 23 Jul 06

You have'nt provided a link...

List the make and model of your laptop, which will make it a bit easier to find out what you require.

Stuartli 12:40 23 Jul 06

...haven't... even...:-)

Shutt1e 12:41 23 Jul 06
  Shutt1e 12:42 23 Jul 06

I have an acer 4062 lci

Stuartli 12:45 23 Jul 06

Is this the model?

click here

Pamy 12:46 23 Jul 06

First, what does your laptop manual say?

Second, If you are going to fit it yourself, then you will have no qualms about removing what you have already and looking at what it is.

Third , take the laptop to pc world and ask them to install the required memory for you

spuds 12:48 23 Jul 06

If you supplied the correct details to the Crucial checker, then what that states should be correct. Crucial have a policy, that if their product or information is incorrect, then they will replace or refund without question.

It might be a good idea, to give details of the laptop model, them someone could possibly offer further advice. Just giving very little information, without model details or links doesn't help much.

Shutt1e 12:49 23 Jul 06

yer dats the laptop
and i dnt woanna take my laptop apart ive never done it before so ure saying pcworld can check what type of ram you need and install it ?

bremner 12:58 23 Jul 06

For a fee yes

Shutt1e 12:59 23 Jul 06

ok ill do that thx you guys big help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017