worms 3d fan in need of help:(

westdudes 09:47 07 Apr 04

hi, i use this website quite abit anywayz but i have a game i like (sum might thinks its sad but hey) and its not working because of the drivers for my webcam.

i have worms 3d which worked fine for months. and then when i installed my logitech quickcam zoom webcam. My worms 3d game says this:

Runtime error
program:c:\team 17\worms3d\bin\worms2d.exe
abnormal prgram termination.

i think its the webcam doing this because ive spent hours unistalling the game,then reinstalling it and downloading its service packs again from different mirrors and also unistalling the webcam and reinstalling the webcam(havnt tried any other programs as it didnt work imediatly after i put the cam on). It only goes faulty when i install service pack 2 though.but when i unistall the webcam it works fine.
i wouldnt like to keep reinstalling the game and the cam drivers so is there any advice anyone can give me plz? and the service pack 2 is a needed upgrade because of some bugs in the game so im kinda stuck.
thanks everyone who can offer advice
windows xp btw

Smegs 10:17 07 Apr 04

click here click here Try these. Not sure if it will help. Good Luck.

westdudes 10:26 07 Apr 04

tried them but ya need to pay a fair bit of money to have them fix the errors but it didnt find any error in the worms file so im stuck.appreciate the help though, anyother ideas????

westdudes 10:34 07 Apr 04

crx1600, thanks......it worked lol! i dont understand how this could happen though?can anyone shed some light onto the matter?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…