Worm remover wanted please

tonyx1302 18:06 24 Jun 04

After doing a free scan with BAZOOKA it tells me I have a worm called W32.Instit aka W32 Opasoft.1. which is high risk!!!!!
All the A/V progs etc. I have, and I have them all, cannot delete it. Do I have to buy a worm remover software program, if so recommendations would be very helpful,or ir there a free prog I could try? I have tried most, avanti etc but the little bugger is stil with me!!
I am on XP with B/B but do not expect a reply till after the footie when 'Our Boys' have done the business and won 3--1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks for any help

Lionheart ? 18:27 24 Jun 04
  tonyx1302 18:48 24 Jun 04

Hi Lionheart. Thanks for your suggestion.I have looked at this site but I have to go into the registry ( I am out of my depth there) and the safe mode which is unchartered waters to me and I would probably screw up even more, so its best if I don't go there. Any other, none to technical, would be gratefully received

Tony

tonyx1302 18:50 24 Jun 04

PS. If I went to a restore, say of two/three days ago before I had the 'worm' would that sort the problem???

VoG II 18:51 24 Jun 04
  Lionheart ? 18:57 24 Jun 04

Hi Breitling, not found anything else yet, will keep looking and post back.

woodchip 19:18 24 Jun 04
  tonyx1302 19:45 24 Jun 04

Thanks woodchip. Tried your suggestion but I need to pay for them to delete the worms. all it does is high light the problems. Hi VoG. have A2 and have run it but no success. Thanks everybody. Please come back to me anywith further ideas. don't won't to sound ungrateful but i will sign off now till after the footie..say 9.40pm..Thanks everyone for your support.Will check back later

Tony

end 19:57 24 Jun 04

(sorry, but cannot resist this; its called a vulture, and it has a very long , sharp beak, very "sharp " eyes, and a stomach made of "iron"....worms beware.........)

woodchip 22:15 24 Jun 04
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:49 24 Jun 04

Anti Virus :-
avast4 click here
Antivir click here
AVG antivirus click here
Individual virus removers:_
Stinger click here
Microworld click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…