WORM MYTOB.AR

thospot 15:02 30 May 05

When looking up the air line prices for Spain, up popped a nasty looking box at the bottom right of my screen with red writing in a foreign language and with the words 'WORM MYTOB.AR' written in blue. I have had a look in Google but it looks sooooo complicated I cannot understand... Can any one tell me what to do please?... In plain English if possible.... Windows XP Pro. I have run a full scan for virus's with PC Cillin but found nothing. Thanks in anticipation...

stalion 15:06 30 May 05
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:08 30 May 05

Removal tool also at click here

stalion 15:10 30 May 05
  VoG II 15:10 30 May 05

Symantec link click here

thospot 15:17 30 May 05

Thanks very much for your replies. I will have a go with these removal tools and let you know later. Thanks

thospot 16:46 30 May 05

My computer is now clean of any infections thanks to you three's suggestions. The removal tool took a while but was successful so thanks again. Will tick resolved......

thospot 16:46 30 May 05

My computer is now clean of any infections thanks to you three's suggestions. The removal tool took a while but was successful so thanks again. Will tick resolved......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…