Worm in E Mail

ludmilla 08:23 20 May 05

My Norton Anti Virus is currently dealing with an onslaught of [email protected] It is taking 30 -40 mins for the infected message to finally download. the other mails can then appear is this going to go on indefinitly or do they eventually give up . What can I do to stop being a Target ?

Diodorus Siculus 08:47 20 May 05

Do you have webmail access from your ISP?

Ot try mailwasher which will give you the option to look at mail on the server and delete it.

Little you can do to avoid being a target; that's the nature of the beast as they say.

Brian-336451 08:58 20 May 05

I believe there is still a month's free trial but I took a subscription to click here and the account that was bombarded with spam stopped instantly.

Emails then were down to a couple of genuine ones per day or so as the sender has to verify their email (only once).

I cannot recommend it highly enough, as unlike Mailwasher someone else does the 'hard work'. You can of course go to the website and check now and then that nothing important has got snarled up and authorise those yourself.

Give it a go, you've only viruses and spam to lose.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…