worm\ alcan.A.1 viruse

whiteRabit 12:31 11 Sep 05

my pc was infected with alcan.A.1 worm. i have manage to wipe the worm with the antivirus but during this time i had my 1gb sd card in the pc and i was backing up the file to my sd card befor i ran the antivirus. now my file are hidden and i can't access them. is there any way i can get my file back . i have also ran the antivirus on the sd card and it showed no infection. i have also checkd the properties to show the hidden file but without success

i have used the free ave that came with my medion pc and antiviruse is upto date

Diodorus Siculus 13:09 11 Sep 05

PC INSPECTOR File Recovery
click here

Try this one - freeware.

whiteRabit 13:00 20 Sep 05

thank you Diodorus Siculus for you help,
the file recovery program that you provided by the link help me to recover the word files only, unfortunetly it doesnt seem to work with the execell file and those file are still hiden. is there anything els i should try? any help will be appreciated.

whiteRabit 13:06 20 Sep 05

thank you Diodorus Siculus for you help,
the file recovery program that you provided by the link help me to recover the word files only, unfortunetly it does'nt seem to work with the execell file and those file are still hiden. is there anything els i should try? any help will be appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…