World Wind 1.3

john-231489 17:09 07 Jul 05

I downloaded the above program and when I tried to load it I got a message saying that I needed Net framework 1.1 to load and run it. I downloaded this program and loaded it which seemed OK. The only thing I do not understand is that it added another user account to my start menu. Is this necessary or can I delete the new account as I now have to click on my account to start windows. I hope that is clear.

Many thanks

howard60 20:34 07 Jul 05

make sure system restore is running and then delete it if you then have a problem you can use system restore

ashdav 00:29 08 Jul 05

click here I had the same problem.

ashdav 00:32 08 Jul 05

click here link to download for tweak UI (Microsoft site)

ashdav 00:47 08 Jul 05

Sorry .I've assumed you'll know what this is about. Download and install tweak UI powertoys program. open it and double click on logon. then autologon. it's pretty obvious from then on. You may find this will not take effect the first time you use it. But after 2 or 3 times it sticks. It seems to be a quirk of XP. You can also get rid of those ugly little arrows on your desktop shortcuts with this.Double click on Explorer then click on shortcut. Tick the none button and the arrows are gone. Click on Taskbar and start menu then untick ballon tips and the XP idiot ballons stop. Any probs post back.

john-231489 11:14 08 Jul 05

Hi All

Thanks very much once again for all your help. I do have tweak UI and have done as suggested. It seems to logon OK now..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…