World Book 1997-need number off magazine to use

oldiebutgoodie 11:00 05 May 03

i have a coverdisk of IBM World Book 1997. it was on the November issue 1998 (Issue 38). i recently bought a new computer and as i use the disk a lot i wanted to put it on to my new one. i installed it OK but then it asked for the number off the mag to use it. my wife insisted i throw all my old mags away as we needed the space so i have lost the number i need. can anyone supply it for me.

paul

plectrum 12:11 05 May 03

Just had a look through my old mags in the loft,
try this A904472131CA

_Treb_ 13:46 05 May 03

That's the same number that I have on the CD case.
It will work.

pj123 15:31 05 May 03

Don't know if this is ethical but I can do you a copy of World Book 2000 from the PC Advisor January 2001 cover disk.

Someone will obviously tell me.

Or you could check out the PC Advisor web site and see if there is a download for this.

Pesala 16:59 05 May 03

No. It is not ethical, but you could give the cover disk to somebody else.

Pesala 16:59 05 May 03

No. It is not ethical, but you could give the cover disk to somebody else.

pj123 14:51 06 May 03

Thank you Pesala. Although it says on the disk FREE FULL PROGRAMME (Full Product worth 24.99)

It is only worth 24.99 if someone wants to buy it, otherwise it's worth nothing.

I use Compton's Reference Library myself and have never installed World Book so if oldiebutgoodie wants this disk then I will be happy to send it to him.

pj123 14:58 06 May 03

PS. to Pesala. If it is not ethical to copy a FREE disk why is it ethical to give out CD Key numbers? I don't have the Magazine that my CD came with but the Key number is on the CD case.

If he has the CD then surely, he will have the number.

oldiebutgoodie 14:58 06 May 03

thank you all, but i'm quite happy with World Book 1997

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…