Works 2003 OEM

DeeW 09:25 06 Apr 03

I recently purchased a copy of Microsoft Works 2003 OEM with a new computer. The Photo 7 element does not appear to contain contain the repair tools for removing dust and scratches for scanned in photos, even though these are referred to in the help files with the product. Anyone else noticed this or is it my copy or installation?

DeeW

Djohn 10:04 06 Apr 03

I too have Works Suite 2003 and although I have not used it yet, I have just had a look, and as you say, the help file refers to these tools, but I can't find them either!

Last week I popped out and bought the Magazine, "Digital photography, made easy" and that has a full copy of Paint shop Pro 5 on the cover disk, and as you probably know, this program will give you all the tools you require. Well worth the price of £3-99. J.

DeeW 16:58 06 Apr 03

On closer inspection I have located the tools on the drop down menu on the touchup ruler bar. It's just they are not in the common tasks!!

DeeW

Djohn 17:00 06 Apr 03

Thanks for the info :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…