Working with RAW files

Munchkin 18:53 20 Jul 06

I have recently aquired a used Canon EOS 20D minus the bundled software which comes with the kit when new and therefore have no means of working with RAW files on my PC. Is there an alternative software package I can use to transfer RAW files from my camera to PC for processing.

SANTOS7 19:05 20 Jul 06

click here
this may help,good luck

FelixTCat 19:07 20 Jul 06

Do you have Windows XP? In which case, if you connect the camera to the computer it will appear as a new drive in My Computer when you switch on the camera. Then you can copy the pictures to the pc.

Lots of software will open Canon RAW files including Irfanview which is free click here

Other programs can manipulate RAW files to get the best out of your pictures.

Regards,

Felix

SANTOS7 19:10 20 Jul 06

forgot about irfanview, cracking bit of software..

Diversion 19:12 20 Jul 06

Adobe Photoshop CS2 works with RAW files, so if don't have CS2 the Adobe website may a good place to start looking. CS2 is the ultimate photographers tool when it comes to photo editing. I do all my work on this program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…