Work problem-a programme to utilise Post Codes

rewired 12:18 08 Aug 04

My son starts a job with a new co. soon involving home deliveries .His firm haven,t got around to providing effecient schedules utilising post codes,its up to him and an A-Z.
Does anybody know of a download to help? free if poss. Thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:22 08 Aug 04

POSTCODE ANYWHERE [Time Limited Demo]
Find any address from just the postcodeclick here

rewired 12:27 08 Aug 04

Thanks Fruity ( or do you prefer Batty ? )but he has the addresses; he needs to get them organised so as to minimise travelling time.

Graham ® 12:54 08 Aug 04

You can plan the route with Autoroute. Select shortest, quickest, etc.

Valvegrid 13:41 08 Aug 04

I use this site pretty extensivly if you've got the postcode and the house number. It works for all the UK.

click here

pj123 15:27 08 Aug 04

You also have to have some local knowledge. I have just tried the link given by Valvegrid for my road and it is very good, but two roads have now been closed off (they don't exist anymore from 31/07/2004) so you could get the wrong impression. It takes an awful long time for these roadmap programmes to get it up to date.

Graham ® 15:48 08 Aug 04

If money's no object, click here

But I still say try Autoroute if you have it.

spuds 15:59 08 Aug 04

click here then put in the search box-UK Postcodes. This should give you 10 alternatives.

Graham ® 16:19 08 Aug 04

The addresses and post codes are already to hand. What rewire is seeking is a route planner.

spuds 16:40 08 Aug 04

click here Also contains information on in-car nav systems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…