Work at home help

chilesdog 04 Jul 08

I work at home , but sometimes , i need go to my company to finish my work.however,the data and favorites software are all at home,sometimes i need to purchase the same software which i have at home. What should i do?Hope someone help.

DippyGirl 04 Jul 08

Have you looked at Mojopac click here where you carry your own desktop/apps/dat around on a USB storage device and just plugin where and when
Or if you have i/net acces you could online apps and datastorage. You dont say what type of software you are using or the amount of data involved.

wee eddie 04 Jul 08

There are programs that allow you to access your own PC from another. That might be suitable to solve your problem.

I know no more about the Software, other than it's advertised in several magazines.

dawood 05 Jul 08

If you have Internet connection at home and office, then you can establish remote desktop connection from office back to home computer to use it click here

ajm 05 Jul 08

Have a look at LogMeIn Free click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message