words on top of each other ?

Magik™ 22:33 18 May 03

hi..the above is the only way i could put it, the OS is XP the screen is set to,"makers setting" 1280x1024 very often when i click on a web page the print is on top of each other, imagine if the type was on clear film, and you put another sheet of clear film with type on it, then laid it on top,that is what it looks like.any ideas? thanks

VoG™ 22:34 18 May 03

Is this in Internet Explorer, Magik™, or another browser?

Magik™ 22:40 18 May 03

hi VOG IE6

ZEB

DieSse 22:44 18 May 03

In IE - go to Tools - Text size - if it's not set to Medium, do so. Some web page designers are not so hot, and fail to account for changes in this setting - result, overlapping text.

VoG™ 22:47 18 May 03

I know exactly what you mean because I get this in Opera but never in IE!

You could try a repair (when I posted it earlier it went pear shaped so I'll do it twice).

click here

or http: // help.att.net/docs/howto/other/win/how_ie5_w95-3x_repair-tool.htm?np=1&area=customer_browser&customercontent=customer_browser&platform=none

and remove the spaces before and afrer //

Magik™ 22:55 18 May 03

I have it set to large, because it is easier for me to read, i will put it down one and see what happens..

VoG™ i keep getting page unavailable :-((

Magik™ 23:00 18 May 03

my fault, forgot to take out the spaces, i will try again

Magik™ 23:20 18 May 03

thanks guys, i have done both, wrong i know, but i will see how i get on.

thanks again...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…