Word, want some letters back to front

  richierich 20:16 05 Sep 04

Sounds silly but I want to type a document where some of the letters/ characters are reversed you know back to front/ mirror imaged. anyone know how I do this.

  DerekR 20:34 05 Sep 04

In the word help file, type in "Flip an object" and follow the instructions.

Bit long winded, but it can be done.

  steve0 20:40 05 Sep 04

Most graphics programs will mirror text - I use Xara then paste into Word.

  richierich 20:59 05 Sep 04

tried that but it doesnt recognise text as an object, ie only works on pics or wordart.
I can do it in photoshop but its very long winded.
maybe thats the only way, do it in other programmes and import in, just wondered if there was a quick way.

  Stuartli 09:37 06 Sep 04

Theselinks may help:

click here

click here

  richierich 20:00 06 Sep 04

thanks good links, I ll use photoshop as thats what ive got.

  brambles 21:09 06 Sep 04

Type figures letters

Then Select ones you want to convert

Use Menu Bar and:

Flip Horizontal

Copy & Paste into Word.

Depending how you want to do it you may need a new layer for each character.

Hope this helps


  Pesala 21:47 06 Sep 04

This one click here took a minute or two with Font Creator click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…