Word Template issues...

Mysticnas 10:47 30 Aug 05

Hi all,

Just a quickie i hope..

I've created and saved MS Word Template. However, i can't figure out how to insert the template into a new document.

5 of us need to use the template. Do i need to save it in a particular foler or something? or do i just open the template when i wnat to create a document using it?

MS Word Help doesn't seem to have an answer, well not the one i am looking for.

So basically to recap... I've made a template for MS word (templateNew.dot). How do use it? is it meant to be saved in a particular folder?

leo49 10:51 30 Aug 05

This is where I save mine so that when on opening Word one hits 'New' it's offered as an option.

C:\Documents and Settings\Leo\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates

118-118 Got Your Number 10:54 30 Aug 05

As you have created the template it is held in your own directory (probably C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033)

In order it can be used by all you have to find it and copy/paste to a directory that you all can view.

Or you could send a copy to each so they can save it in their own word template folder.

Mysticnas 11:07 30 Aug 05

Yes is saved it in the same folder as the Normal.dot template and it works now.

Thanks!!!

;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…