Word processing wrinkles

  Oldandrare 15:15 17 Jun 09

I want to cross out some words in a Word document whilst leaving the original words readable. I read a tip in PC Advisor but I've forgotten how to do it. Can anyone remind me, please?

  Jollyjohn 15:56 17 Jun 09

Use "Strikethrough", I think it is under Format, Font.

  Oldandrare 12:40 18 Jun 09

Thanks, Jollyjohn. It's exactly what I was looking for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…