Word problems 2002 xp

i am having major problems getting word to print correctly,my document fits the screen but when printed/previewed it takes about 2/3 of the sheet
please help.got to get this done,also tried reinstalling it

Diodorus Siculus 21:55 17 Jan 05

Have you the correct paper size selected?

VoG II 21:55 17 Jan 05

Tools/Options, View tab. Under Formatting marks tick All. You should now be able to see if there are page breaks etc. that are causing this.

hey vog,thats a start,had a strange cursor with like a capitalt in front of it with lots of strange characters,although print preview is no looking good.checked every box, then tried the "all" box only

if i click file/print preview it shows full coverage on the paper.if i click the printer icon in word and then a different preview window opens showing only 2/3 paper coverage

VoG II 22:22 17 Jan 05

Did you check paper size as Diodorus Siculus advised?

yes vog i did a quick test which behaves as i posted before with two diffent print previews,thanks anyway Diodorus Siculus,i just checked page set up and set to A4,i think its default is letter 8 1/2 x 11",file/print preview showws full width/length coverage,clicking the printer icon in the top word tool bar previews a pge wit about 70% coverage starting top left of the A4 and this is the image i print,im using an epson CX6400.im miffed

Got it, second preview is epson, so printer properties is reducing/enlarging by % and not paper size, % was set at 80%. Cheers Diodorus Siculus, Cheers VoG.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…